3/10/2008

so i was cleaning earlier (in between trying to stop retching every time i bend over... seriously wtf) and i moved Lars to my bed so i could get at some boxes he was sitting on. he is a good foot and a half longer than my bed. meanwhile, Elliot and Isaac remain in the backseat of my car. Noah's under my sewing desk and Hagatha is still standing outside the door of my room.

i'm going to have to start adopting out these guys.
it's a sad thought but i can't keep making monsters without somewhere for them to go.


so if anyone's looking for some company come the end of may, let me know.


ps. Hagatha stays with me. her baby is good to go though.

caitlyn.



PSS LOOK AT ELLIOT!
he is standing on my kitchen table.
he's taller than Hagatha!

caitlyn

1 comment:

Ash said...

I've been in the market for a nice yeticorn, if Lars is in need of a change of scenery.

<3 ashley