3/13/2008

got in the biggest fight with my family since the dawn of man. civil war up in here.
more like family vs. caitlyn vs. herself




and god did i need it


spring-cleaning for my general attitude -- new year's resolution #24- "be nicer"
how long has everyone known that i'm the most awful person ever? practically the whole time you've known me, right?
if you can picture me without the constantly making jabs at everyone around me, is there even anything left? hopefully, even if it's something tiny, someone out there knows me for something else besides constantly being derogatory and terrible.

and also, why has it taken me this long to feel bad about it?



i am interested to see what i'm like when i'm nice all the time.
and also, am disgusted with myself.


i'm waking up a better person, and looking forward to the rest this year.
2008 is already a healthier year, although seriously crazy.

caitlyn

No comments: