12/16/2007

last thursday i had an exhilarating 4-hour-drive back from fall river.
it normally takes me 30-45 minutes to get home.
i was so nervous driving home that i pulled all the little hairs that grow on the back of my fingers and knuckles, out. with my teeth.


i'm glad the semester is over but only because i honestly hate driving 45 minutes each way to go to class every day. i'm excited for next semester, but not a whole lot because i won't have the same friends at school, won't have my instructors, and i'll be working with a blowtorch.
OH WAIT that last one counts as a win.

i need a shower and lars needs some eyes, it's colder in my room than in the hallway.
my mom has an electric fireplace, an electric blanket in her room. and tells me to stop complaining.
fuuck winter.

No comments: