12/16/2007

HAGATHA AND I ARE ON THE INTERNETS

exciting!
also exciting:

mewithoutYou- brother, sister {THANK YOU BENJAMIN
mini tv! {also props to benjamin
my monster family is growing! lars the yeticorn will be done tomorrow sometime and i will post pictures
new motion city soundtrack cd {ben white!
FOUND my copy of Your Favorite Weapon & also the first TBS cd, burned on one disk! with minor scratches!


wow i just looked through every picture on my computer.
i can't believe the hair choices i have made in the past.
this so far is my favorite though, i feel like this was a good point in my life hair-wise:

















definitely will have to go back to that once my hair is grown out.
honestly, why am i so dumb. look at that hair up there! COLLAR-BONE LENGTH
so dumb.

oh lordy.
xoxo

No comments: