2/06/2008

10 things you wish you could say to 10 people right now-

everybody's doing it!

well... cait healey's doing it.

good enough for me!

  1. You are the greatest person alive. I have no fucking idea what I would do without you. In fact let's not even think about that. I love you, kid. <3
  2. I have never hung out with just you other than that time we skipped internship together but I think you're awesome and that out of all of us, you're doing the most actual living and the least complaining. You are a swell kid :)
  3. I am truly honest with a few people in my life, and you are one of them. Talking things through with you always makes them seem clearer and I'm glad I have your dashboard to confess on :) I am honored to be your longest friend.
  4. I miss, and worry about you. I always knew you were cooler than me, but I feel like I'm part of the life you left behind and I'm not sure if I can help you. Don't go where I can't follow.
  5. This may be a surprise but: my main reason for coming there is not for the free food! I miss you, and I hope we can hang out more once we share a living room :D
  6. You have gone on to bigger and better and better things, and every time I see you I'm pleasantly reminded how well we always get along. We've always kind of been on the sidelines of each other's lives. Remember that day I broke your slinky and your tea set?
  7. "Oh and Elizabeth… it would never have worked between us, darling."
  8. I hope being in college makes your Boy of The Week situation cool down a little. Jesus christ. and please stop posting bulletins on the myspaces. i don't think everyone needs 30-second-updates on your life. hopefully you will grow out of this.
  9. You scruffy thing, I worry about you! Did you disappear already? BCC is cold and beardless without you. I really hope you're doing something extremely exciting because you were never the boring one.
  10. You were never boring either, you always had like 239 things for us to do. I hope when you get back from Amherst we can grow more crystals and take naps at the beach.

No comments: