12/02/2007

giant photo update!





















if you don't know Hagatha, you just aren't in the loop, man.
















darling.





















Poit! His feet aren't done yet, he's a reconstructed Furby. i skinned it, took the eyes, ears and beak off, and cut the speaker so it can't talk anymore, but he can still dance around and wiggle his ears and such. Just need to cover his feet and he'll be all set!
















Iley! Iley was originally for Eye Tour, but he's been taking it slow since his trek across the US and now he's back on his feet for a gig as "critter in the tree" in an installation project for my sculpture class. hooray!





















Birdgirl! For sculpture class. she was a clay bust, then cast in plaster, painted with makeup, feathered, and dressed. she's got a great "three musketeers" feather on the other side.




















the ghosts of my hair. saddening, i know. for me it is anyway. wonky-ass hands too.





















okay, last year Kelsey made this for me for my birthday? or something? i don't remember.
ANYWAY IT IS A VAGINA WITH FANGS.
i know you have never seen anything this great, there's no need to tell me.




















rar.

so that's all, there will probably be some in-progress pictures soon of my final project for sculpture, and also of thunderklies?!

EXCITED?
xox, caitlyn

No comments: